Thursday, November 3, 2011

Felicitation Function at the TAMIL SANGHAM office in KGF on 28th October 2011

I was invited by Mr Kalaiarasan, President of the Tamil Sangham in KGF to visit their Office at the Tamil Sangham Office in Robertsonpet KGF on the 28th of October 2011. During the a small Get Together, the members of the Sangham felicitated me on my book KOLAR GOLD FIELDS DOWN MEMORY LANE. It was indeed an honour and I felt very humbled and grateful for the affection and warm appreciation showered on me by all those present.Thank you Mr Kalaiarasan, Mr. Anbuarasam, Mr Prabhu and all the others who were present on the occasion. God bless you all.

This is a photograph of Mr Kalaiarasan felicitating me and my husband Ashok Kumar at the Sangam



Below is a group photograph of some of the members of the Tamil Sangam along with my husband and myself before the statue of Thiruvallavar outside the Tamil Sangam


The Newspaper Articles featuring me in THE DINASUDAR Tamil Newspaper is appended below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copy Right

ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG IS THE SOLE COPY RIGHT & PROPERTY OF BRIDGET WHITE-KUMAR.
PLEASE NOTE: NO ARTICLES, PHOTOGRAPHS, INFORMATION OR PART THERE OF, of this SITE / PUBLICATION may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the owner of this blog as any copying without permission will amount to Plagarism and infringement of Copy Right.